Brief Ideas Again

Posted: Thursday 9 September 2010 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels:

I think I have titles and content sorted for the 10 briefs I have selected. I have pretty much selected them all from ideas of other briefs and the kind of work I have enjoyed doing and the kind of work I have been looking at. Type and layout focussed is the key for me with some interesting content.

These are just ideas and will become clearer once I have written the briefs properly. In other news the presentation is 90% done, and I've even had time to get some urban outfitters posters done for Amber's brief.

Arkitect Magazine

Music Tour 2011

Urban Outfitters Instore

Jim Carrey Movie Collection

Element T-shirt Graphics

Book Covers Collection

NME Magazine Spreads

Informant Branding & Stationery

Modern Classics Movie Poster Collection

Creative Review Magazine Cover & Feature Spreads

0 comments:

Post a Comment