Brief Selection

Posted: Sunday 5 September 2010 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: , ,

Exciting times ahead in the third year, as I get to choose and what I want to do with them is upto me too. The responsibility has shifted and now I have to manage each project which means I have to pick up on things I want to do, things I can do and in a time that suits both myself and the module criteria.

I have been looking on the internet for briefs that interest but I also want to write my own ideas for briefs that aren't available. I have selected briefs from D&AD and YCN as starting points into finding the right briefs with regards to content, rather than the timeframes and specifics, which I have to be aware off but its not of a major concern just yet.

So far I have picked out 4 briefs which have drawn up rough ideas from, as I know I can manipulate these briefs to focus them down, broaden them or adapt them to accommodate my investigation.

Out of these I would prefer to look at book cover designs with a view towards typography and layout.







0 comments:

Post a Comment