Info Graphics

Posted: Sunday 19 September 2010 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: , ,

In light of the briefs I have chosen I wanted to look around for some inspiration to give me some ideas on a suitable design direction. I have not looked into information graphics before but it ties in with what I want to achieve and the way my design direction is going seems to suit this.

I remember looking through the consults website earlier in the year, and found some nice info graphics examples and so I wanted to repost them to jog my memory when I come to the premier league report brief. I already have an idea in my head of how I want it to look and this is the closest thing to that idea.

This facts and figures publication is printed on a cheap basic coloured stock and this is the kind of look I want to go with my report as it will be a free publication for fans, sponsors and footballing authorities.






0 comments:

Post a Comment