Summer Self-evaluation 1

Posted: Tuesday 29 June 2010 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

Fred gave us these self evaluation sheets to narrow our focus and structure the third year of study. This will prove to help me as the summer comes to an end because I will have a clear record of where my thinking was and what I intended to do at the end of the second year. I expect some of these to change as an work with self-initiated briefs and planned visits and placements.

I have already seen my focus shift towards typography, but I am still unsure about the sort of area I want to look at particularly. Whether that is creating typefaces or working with existing typefaces and focusing much more layout and grid systems.



I plan to do another two of these if possible at key times of the summer, with the last one setting my intentions for the final year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment