Screen Yorkshire

Posted: Tuesday 3 August 2010 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

After completing the 3D: In your Face brief, today I met with Screen Yorkshire representatives to discuss the development and delivery of my chosen design. I was happy with what they said they wanted to change and that some elements needed tweaking such as colours and backgrounds.

I recieved the guidelines for logo and information on what pantone colours to use. I was really glad I submitted my work because it felt like a good experience, and now I have to invoice them once I submit the artwork.

I asked about printing and how they would go about it, but they already have contacts so I was happy to sign the artwork off to them. They assured me that my name would be somewhere on the flyers they distribute and that they would keep me informed about any further opportunities.

I gave them a copy of my portfolio on CD and told them to keep in touch. It's another contact worth having.





























0 comments:

Post a Comment