Minimalist Posters & Covers - Fubiz™

Posted: Wednesday 18 August 2010 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels:

I wanted to post examples of these film posters and CD covers I found online at fubiz.net. I have always loved minimalistic design with geometric shapes, negative spacing used in conjucntion with typography for balance. They seem to fit well with the kind of work I enjoy looking at. For the film posters at least, you have to have seen the film to get the iconic reference the image represents.

The simplistic style is given depth by the way the finished texture, its as if it's been printed traditionally and re-photographed. That, combined with the design approach gives a real sense of a cinema screening with the film projectors and the film splicing.

Film Posters







































The CD Covers are post modern representation of the original artwork, which again appeals to my tastes. I could see these being released as a set to mark some sort of anniversary. These are similar to the work of Albert Exergian, whose work I featured last year.



0 comments:

Post a Comment